Thinking about: Time for a chop?

Monday, March 03, 2014

I've been daydreaming of getting a short (or just short-er) cut for a little while now.. I'm quite torn though - on the one hand, it's just hair and we all know that hair grows back blah blah... and then on the other, I've been growing my hair for the past couple of years now (I'm finally out of that scary college phase where I thought it was perfectly fine to give myself DIY haircuts in front of the bathroom mirror - crazy chick!)

Another little worry that I have is that short hair is not "sexy" or "attractive" in the way longer hair is.. but of course I know this is also nonsense and photos like these just help to remind me of that.

I mean, how amazing do all of these ladies look?


All images & sources can be found here.



You Might Also Like

0 thoughts