Sneaker search

Sunday, August 09, 2015


Green NB's; Champagne nude NB's; Pale blue Nikes; Black NB's
So I've been on a bit of a health kick for the last few months - this is a huge step for me because until recently, I was really unhappy with my weight and lack of fitness, but also just unwilling and unmotivated to do anything about it. Thank goodness that's changed and now I'm slowly but surely making sure that I eat right (protein! less carbs! more water!) and love exercise - and my poor running shoes are taking strain. So much so, that I've been getting really bad shin pain after just a few minutes of running or skipping.... worn out shoes are not good for shins, people!

So, I need to get some new shoes, but because I'm fussy like that, I also want them to look good (I mean, if I'm going to spend a chunk of my hard-earned cash on anything, it better look good!)...

Which brings me to this list.... It's not the most diverse in terms of brands (Nike and New Balance) but there are some real beauties on here. I'll report back as soon as I've found a pair! Watch this space....

Everything on this grid: Superbalist


source

found here

found here

found these ones here

and some motivation!


You Might Also Like

0 thoughts