#blondegirlproblems

Thursday, April 03, 2014


On a lighter note (see what I did there? Getting all fancy with puns and stuff... hey now!) I snapped this pic this morning. Just a random collection of some of the things that help me to get that hair colour I love so much, yet also hate for the way I come out of the shower with a giant bird's nest on my head each morning...

I tried the Schwarzkopf Colour Mask in Pearl Blonde last month (I had my hair professionally highlighted in September and my roots were really getting out of hand) - I had read and watched some great reviews on this and decided to give it a try - and I'm still so happy with the results! This is honestly the only hair dye I've ever tried that has not gone brassy & yellow - the bluish-purple mask works so well, so when I saw it was on special at Clicks, I made sure to stock up with another one.

Then there's the trusty purple shampoos - key ingredients in fighting that brassy situation and maintaining a cooler, almost silvery blonde.  I also love the Dove range of shampoos & conditioners & treatments for coloured hair and like to alternate my shampoo between the Dove & a purple variant.

The shower comb is actually more of a representation of my black Tangle Teezer - I honestly can't live without it, but it doesn't photograph very well!

So there you have it, some of my daily essentials in the haircare department!




You Might Also Like

0 thoughts