News! Big life changes

Thursday, April 03, 2014



text & layout by me, photo by Aleyn Comprendio


On Monday afternoon I did something crazy - I quit my day job. I'm not going to go into details on here, but let's just say it was probably the scariest and best decision I've made this year. You know when you just get an overwhelming feeling that you need to make a move and suddenly everything becomes so clear? Well, that's exactly what happened to me.

Even though I know I've done the right thing, I'm also quite anxious about the future, because I honestly don't have any set plans. This scares me a lot - mainly because I'm still paying off my car, student loan, rent, braces... (yes, I am a 24-year old with braces! long story...)

So, I'm just going to have to work my hardest to make this work! (and not end up homeless, haha). First on the list is to update my behance portfolio and post some of my recent projects on this little blog. I'm also really excited about making this space full of awesome content. I already have some cool things planned....


Watch this space!




You Might Also Like

0 thoughts