The Business

Monday, October 06, 2014




My boyfriend's friend lent us his copy of The Business this weekend an I'm so glad he did - such a great movie.

It reminded me of Blow with Johnny Depp, and one of my all-time favourites, Snatch. Really worth a watch.

"Set in the Thatcher era with the cool sounds of the 80's, THE BUSINESS is an action packed gangster flick set in Spain's sun drenched Costa Del crime. Frankie (Danny Dyer), is on the run from the high-rise's of South London to a new life in Malaga with nothing but a tin stuffed full of cash. Having no idea that this delivery of cash to super-suave playboy and ex-con, Charlie (Tamer Hassan), will change his life forever, he soon becomes one of the gang, and finds himself drawn into a flamboyant and violent world of organized crime."

Anyway, another major reason that I love this film so much is the costumes and make-up - amazing! Maybe this is a weird thing to say about a movie set in the 80s, but just look at this face, isn't she perfect?



 

 Now I'm officially searching for a deep blue-toned red lipstick... any suggestions? Fire away!




Oh and I saw this image on Pinterest today and it reminded of a slightly updated version of her look... sort of similar hey?





You Might Also Like

0 thoughts